Designer Alan Carwardine, has always focused his designs on fast but comfortable boats.
His current range of sailing catamarans, the STEALTH series, is no exception with stylish lines, large open living areas and easy access to side decks and foredeck.
The under cover cockpit and the minimal areas opened to direct sunlight and air flow represent the best you will find.
With the added advantage of excellent vision from the twin steering stations, functional sailing systems set up for short handed sailing and a boat that is a pure pleasure to sail the STEALTH catamarans are a truly refined design for tropical and sub-tropical boating.
- The Brisbane based Stealth 12 ‘Cut Snake’ features on the front cover and inside 4 page story in edition 86 of Multihull World.
- The Stealth 12.6 ‘Sidewinder’ features inside edition 108 of Multihull World.
The word ‘performance’ is often abused but not with Stealth designs. The Stealth 12.6 ‘Sidewinder’ is currently the fastest multihull in all of Asia, yet sleeps 8 people with 2 heads, 3 showers, hot water, toilet treatment system and motors at 14 knots.
‘Sidewinder’ most prestigious lines of Honour are:
- With Seven Wins out of nine races “Sidewinder” went on and took the King’s Cup 2011 OMR Trophy for Multihull Racing Class.
- “Sidewinder” produce Four Wins and overall victory at the 22nd Raja Muda International Regatta 2011.
- Stealth 12.6 ‘Sidewinder’ wins 2011 Phuket Race Week line Honours in every race and overall OMR winner.
- Line Honours every race in lead up regatta the Multihull Regatta and 3rd in OMR.
- Line Honours every race and overall OMR winner in 2011 Phang Nga Bay Regatta
By using 20% carbon fibre, modern building techniques and clever design features, Asia Catamarans can offer these designs at very competitive pricing.
The STEALTH 2011 designs
(Click on the picture to get a larger image)
Asia Catamarans has successfully launched the Grainger designed “Barefoot 40″ sailing cat and has other Grainger designs in the pipeline.