Designer Alan Carwardine, has always focused his designs on fast but comfortable boats.
His current range of sailing catamarans, the STEALTH series, is no exception with stylish lines, large open living areas and easy access to side decks and foredeck.
The undercover cockpit with minimal areas open to direct sunlight cleverly maximizes air flow like no other design of its kind.
With the added advantage of excellent vision from the twin steering stations, it has functional sailing systems set up for short handed sailing making it a pure pleasure to sail.
The STEALTH catamarans are truly refined design for tropical and sub-tropical boating.
The word ‘performance’ is often abused but not with Stealth designs.
- The Stealth 11.8 ‘Hurricane’ won 2014 King’s Cup Regatta with sister ship ‘Java’ taking 2nd place.
- The Stealth 11.8 ‘Hurricane’ won 2014 Phuket Race Week with ‘Java’ 2nd place.
- The Stealth 11.8 ‘Java’ 1st in 2014 Phuket Multihull Regatta with 2nd place going to Stealth ‘Hurricane’
- Royal Langkawi Regatta 2014 saw the Stealth 12.6 ‘Afterburner’ win its multihull division & the Malaysia Multihull Challenge cup
- The Stealth 11.8 ‘Hurricane’ won 2013 Phuket King’s Cup for racing multihulls with sister ship ‘Java’ taking out 3rd place.
- The Stealth 11.8 Hurricane won 2013 Phuket Multihull Regatta for racing multihulls and came very close to taking out the 2013 Phuket Race Week but had to settle for 2nd place with sister ship 11.8 Stealth, Java, coming in 3rd place.
- The Stealth 12.6 ‘Sidewinder’ won the multihull racing division of both Phuket Race Week & King’s Cup in 2011 as well as the Malaysian Raja Muda in the same year. It continued its winning streak in early 2012 with the Phang Nga Bay Regatta.
By using 20% carbon fibre, modern building techniques and clever design features, Asia Catamarans can offer these designs at very competitive pricing.
Model 12S Sailing catamaran
Model 13S Sailing catamaran
Model 13C Sailing catamaran
Model 14GT Sailing catamaran
Model 44 Power catamaran